HI Senaka,

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Senaka Fernando <sen...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Nuwan,
>
> Alright. Then there should be something that makes JS call return before
> the BE operation completes. If there is no return type would the JS
> operation simply assume that it invokes an asynchronous method?

I find it difficult to explain this situation, from js side the code looks
like

1. assetManager.addAsset(asset);
2. um.authorizeRole(carbon.user.anonRole, path, carbon.registry.actions.GET
);

The problem is #2 executes before #1 completes its operation. This was new
to me as with jaggery #1 and #2 is synchronous. Can the osgi service return
complete even if the asset is not created in the registry ? thats the only
explanation we have.

@Chan you meetup with Senaka and show the code please

Regards,
/Nuwan