Hi All,
In case you want to get application info in the front end, you can simply
use the following way.

var application = <%=session.get("APP_INFO");

Following detail can be found ,
        application.key
        application.name
        application.owner ---> this is the creator of the application
        application.description
        application.type
        application.typeDisplayName
        application.repositoryType