Hi All,
In case you need tenant domain and tenant Id in jaggery level ,you can
simply use following way to get'em rather than making back end calls.

var tenantInfo= <%=session.get("TENANT_INFO")%>;

tenantInfo.tenantDomain
tenantInfo.tenantId

for now, I have stored these two properties only. If you feel anything
worth saving here you can find the creation method of this object

*createTenantInfoObject() *in *appmgt/jagg/jaggery_acs.jag  *file.

I hope to include *isOTtenant* property here too.

cheers!!

Asanka D