Hi Subash,

We can add following configurations to support pre-wildcard operations.
We can do a test round with this configuration, You need to add this config
to repository/conf/solr/conf/schema.xml.

<fieldType name="text_rvswc" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
   <analyzer type="index">
     <filter class="solr.ReversedWildcardFilterFactory" withOriginal="true"
             maxPosAsterisk="2" maxPosQuestion="2" minTrailing="2"
maxFractionAsterisk="2"/>
   </analyzer>
   <analyzer type="query">
   </analyzer>