Hi all,
The fixes are done by r188194.  So please build your packs out of the
aforementioned latest changes and try out all the necessary searching
scenarios and let us know any concerns if exists.

i.e
*artifact name = "myService  one"*

You can search this service also as follows for example.

myservice*
myService*
my*
*one*