Hi,

IMO we really need to figure out ways to make the UIs more responsive. At
the moment they are not responsive enough. For a user it is too misleading
sometimes. After clicking the build button it should be disabled until the
build finishes. Further more I don't think that we need to look for
successful build to deploy (Don't need to go through all the builds to look
for a successful build). Considering the last build is enough. Someone who
has written new code and pushed it to the repo will not want to deploy an
earlier build as his/her is considering only the last build.

Thanks.
GayanD

Gayan Dhanuska
Software Engineer