Hi Azeez,

I have used the said method of updating a bundle, and it worked for me
sometimes. But there can be issues when doing this. One issue I have faced
is that, if a bundle contained an admin service, then that service gets
re-added during a bundle update. Then, Axis2 started complaining two
services cannot have the same name.

The said issue won't be there in C5 since we will not be using axis2 based
admin services. But there can be other issues like this when the
initialization logic happens inside the service component. IMO it's better
to do a restart of the server for bundle updates.

Thanks,
KasunG