Hi Gayatri,

IMO you don't need to spend time on testing the UI on IE and Opera (and
even safari). Because,
1. Its a UI for a system which is going to use by specific people.
​2. We can force the user to use a specific browser and a version ​to get
the maximum out of it.
​3. You need to manage time.

So do development and testing on *latest and stable* firefox and chrome web
browsers.​

​No need to test on mobile devices like mobile phones but need to work on
an iPad (or similar device
with resolution from 1024x786 to up).
​
​We can add features if we have ​time.