Hi Subash,

As per the offline discussion we had, I have moved the MB properties to
cache.xml and the component is finalized now
[1]<https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/scratch/amalg/cache-invalidation-v3/>.
I have moved the code into kernel in my local machine and seems fine, but
before I commit, I have to make sure nothing breaks the kernel build. Since
I'm in support I'm creating an urgent patch for a support issue and I will
be able to finish it by today. Then I will commit the code to git after
testing the component properly.

[1] https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/scratch/amalg/cache-invalidation-v3/

Thank you  & Best regards,

*Amal Gunatilake*