Hi Amal,
You've done a great job on initiating this and implementing to this point.
Shazni is assigned from G-Reg to work on this with you and refactor this
from our side. But since you locally test this and seems fine I hope Shazni
can now get your PULL request and try to verify it in Kernel with the
 build and then proceed on refactoring registry accordingly.

Hi Shazni,
As discussed offline before, since we are running out of time, could you
please proceed from this point now. I hope Amal will be able to help you if
we have any issues(steps to setup and etc).

Thanks