Hi Steven,

Simply you can change all 'wso2am-1.6.0' to relevant package in all places.
Download relevant pack to 'dist' folder and do the same.

BTW, in docker you can't edit '/etc/hosts' so if you need to setup a
cluster you need to have a small DNS server setup.

Regards,

Thilina Piyasundara
Systems Engineer
​