Hi,

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Prabath Abeysekera <praba...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Did we check with the community as to how stable v241 is?

I have asked the community. Will update when I get a reply.

> I don't quite see any issue in adapting the aforesaid version as a
> starting point, if it is considered stable and has adequate support for all
> the expected functionalities. If we come across any limitation while we're
> into further developments with the adapted version, then it's always
> possible for us to go for any future (stable) version too, as the situation
> demands.

+1.

> BTW, please also talk to BAM team and see if we could align their plans of
> going for a newer version of Hadoop, with ours so that both parties can
> benefit out of this effort.

Spoke to Anjana,  the product might have a major release  and the plans are
not concrete, Anjana could provide more insight into this. However, they
are fine with the upgrade in SS, and if by that time they too do a release
and include Hadoop in the pack, they will most probably upgrade to the
latest version.