​Hi Azeez,

Saw that "org.wso2.carbon.caching.impl.*, " is there under export packages,
should this expose the latest API addition to the outside at runtime?. My
understand is this can be an issue in future. WDYT?  if this is the only
way to patch this, isn't it better we make all new API private to this
bundle, i mean configure it as private package?

Thanks,
Shameera.
  ​

--