Hi all,

During the last couple of weeks, I was able to achieve most of
the deliverables of the project.

Once the user is Logged in to Greg and go to the ArtifactBuilder Jaggery
Application, user is provided with a simple ui with drag and drop
functionality to input necessary parameters of the new RXT. Once user
clicks on 'Save Artifact', a basic client side validation will happen and a
JSON( with additional metadata) is generated using javascript. I have used
a Jaggery WS-Request to call the ManageGenericArtifact Admin Service and
send the generated JSON string to Greg side. I created a new method
'addJSONRXTResource' which will take care of converting the json to the
existing xml based rxt format and call the 'addRXTResource' method. This
will work without breaking the existing XML based RXT model. Since the JSON
is passed to the ManageGenericArtifactService, we can call a registry.put()
and save the json string as a file in the registry as well. I have attached
a simple screens-cast which demonstrates the above scenario.

*Commits*

Jaggery App : https://github.com/ireshapm0/ArtifactBuilder/commits/master
Carbon-governance :
https://github.com/ireshapm0/carbon-governance/commits/dev-rxt-json

*To-DOs*

Even though I've got a end-to-end working application, below are the tasks
which needs to be done to make the application finalized. I will try to
do at-least one of them within next week.

   - Multiple Table support for dynamic <content> section.
   - Minimize user input effort by adding auto complete data
   - Generate UI from RXT (reverse of what I have done so far)
   - Finalize content type fields and their usage.

Screen-cast :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6jyof_EyG4hcGdfekpYY3dFT1U/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Iresha