Hi Iresha,

Is there anything to be done at the server side or can we just save the
artifact in the UI? I got your new changes and deployed the app. But when i
try to save the
artifact i got the following error. Any idea on this ?. Have you committed
all your changes to the Git?

[2014-08-11 21:58:54,677]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.core.services.util.CarbonAuthenticationUtil} -
 'admin@carbon.super [-1234]' logged in at [2014-08-11 21:58:54,677+0530]
[2014-08-11 22:01:01,385]  INFO
{org.jaggeryjs.jaggery.app.mgt.TomcatJaggeryWebappsDeployer} -  Deployed
webapp:
StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/ArtifactBuilder-1].File[/home/shelan/wso2/gsoc-mentoring/wso2greg-4.6.0/repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps/ArtifactBuilder-1]
[2014-08-11 22:02:36,008] ERROR
{org.jaggeryjs.hostobjects.ws.WSRequestHostObject} -  Error occured while
invoking the service
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation
not found is https://localhost:9443/services/ManageGenericArtifactService
and the WSA Action = urn:addJSONRXTResource. If this EPR was previously
reachable, please contact the server administrator.
 at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:531)
at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:367)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:413)
at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:224)
 at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:149)
at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:554)
 at
org.jaggeryjs.hostobjects.ws.WSRequestHostObject.jsFunction_send(WSRequestHostObject.java:362)
 at
at
at org.mozilla.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:126)
 at org.mozilla.javascript.FunctionObject.call(FunctionObject.java:386)
at org.mozilla.javascript.optimizer.OptRuntime.call1(OptRuntime.java:32)
 at
org.jaggeryjs.rhino.ArtifactBuilder__1.c1._c_script_0(/ArtifactBuilder-1//ws-rxt.jag:16)
at
org.jaggeryjs.rhino.ArtifactBuilder__1.c1.call(/ArtifactBuilder-1//ws-rxt.jag)
 at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:394)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:3091)
 at
org.jaggeryjs.rhino.ArtifactBuilder__1.c1.call(/ArtifactBuilder-1//ws-rxt.jag)
at
org.jaggeryjs.rhino.ArtifactBuilder__1.c1.exec(/ArtifactBuilder-1//ws-rxt.jag)
 at
org.jaggeryjs.scriptengine.engine.RhinoEngine.execScript(RhinoEngine.java:570)
at org.jaggeryjs.scriptengine.engine.RhinoEngine.exec(RhinoEngine.java:273)
 at
org.jaggeryjs.jaggery.core.manager.WebAppManager.execute(WebAppManager.java:432)
at org.jaggeryjs.jaggery.core.JaggeryServlet.doPost(JaggeryServlet.java:29)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:755)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:749)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:487)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:379)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:339)
 at org.jaggeryjs.jaggery.core.JaggeryFilter.doFilter(JaggeryFilter.java:21)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
 at
org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.continueInvocation(CompositeValve.java:178)
at
org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonTomcatValve$1.invoke(CarbonTomcatValve.java:47)
 at
org.wso2.carbon.webapp.mgt.TenantLazyLoaderValve.invoke(TenantLazyLoaderValve.java:56)
at
org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.interceptor.valve.APIManagerInterceptorValve.invoke(APIManagerInterceptorValve.java:120)
 at
org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.TomcatValveContainer.invokeValves(TomcatValveContainer.java:47)
at
org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.invoke(CompositeValve.java:141)
 at
org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.invoke(CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.java:156)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
 at
org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonContextCreatorValve.invoke(CarbonContextCreatorValve.java:52)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
 at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
 at
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1653)
 at
at
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
[2014-08-11 22:02:36,023] ERROR {JAGGERY.ws-rxt:jag} -  JavaException:
org.jaggeryjs.scriptengine.exceptions.ScriptException: Error occured while
invoking the service