Hi Chanika,

In Axis2 .aar file we use META-INF directory to keep the services.xml file
and in tomcat .war file there is WEB-INF to keep web.xml file, By looking
at the consistency it is better to keep services.xml file in a separate
directory .  And make sure to use proper name for the above subdirectory.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
*Software Engineer - WSO2 Inc.*