Hi Shameera,

As discussed offline, in this suggested method we are not going to have an
archive format (like .aar or .war) for dataservice config file (.dbs) and
services.xml file inside the .car file. As I said in my previous mail this
is going to be the dependency tree structure.

testCar-1.0.0
 |-- artifacts.xml
 |-- SampleDataService_1.0.0
        |-- artifacts.xml