Hi Waruna,

Please add a sample soap UI project to App server in order demonstrate the
functionality. So others can use it as a reference for future test cases.

Also provide a guide on how to configure SoapUI tests to run in integration
test phase.

I think we can configure Jenkins to read the Junit reports and get the
result to Jenkins dashboard. If it is not the case, we might need to
implement a Junit report parser and get the result integrated with TestNG.

@QA Team - Please note on this feature, you can easily integrated your
SOAPUi test projects to build system now.

Thanks,
Krishantha.

--
Krishantha Samaraweera