Hi,

I have pushed a sample maven project on github[1] which includes soapui
project as well. Guide for integrate provided as well [2].

[1] https://github.com/warunap/SoupuiRunner
[2]
https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/document/d/1cgyh9TRlXSkAtp1Pu8_WDDOaw3_tmdokTFBbBop55V4

I will find more on what you have suggested in the with reports.

Thanks