Hi,

Issue was the database name.
I did the following changes in the setup.conf and now clean.sh is working
properly.

# export userstore_db_schema="userstore"
export userstore_db_schema="USERSTORE_DB_SCHEMA" # for mac osx

Is there any issue or conflict in above setup?

Thanks,
Thushara

Mobile : *+94 (0) 773438949*
*thusha...@wso2.com <thusha...@wso2.com>*