Hi All,

As per the requirement of Tenant deletion workflow in API Manager, we have
to read some tables from API manager DB and execute delete operation on
them. For that we keep  tenantDataDeleter.xml. In that we keep data source
name and table names that should be deleted by using tenant_id. *For that
we need to get DataSource object using data source name. *DatabaseUtil in
user core has private methods to lookup DataSource object by datasource
name.
There is a public method in  DatabaseUtil called
getRealmDataSource(RealmConfiguration
realmConfig) to get a DataSource object. But it is not clear how to create
realm configuration to call this method. can some one point me in right
direction in this matter?

Thanks

--
Lakshman Udayakantha