Hi Akila,

Are you getting the same error when you login to store app continuously?

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Akila Nimantha [IT/EKO/LOITS] <
aki...@lolctech.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>

> I am trying to deploy api manager in cluster pattern with targeting oracle
> db. I just followed
> https://docs.wso2.com/display/CLUSTER420/Clustering+API+Manager and
> changed to oracle db from mysql. now all four components are up and running
> but in Store node, when I trying to login, in front end it shows nothing.
> But the log gives me following error,(please check attached log.txt for
> more..)
>

> TID: [0] [AM] [2014-10-01 19:54:17,205] ERROR
> {org.jaggeryjs.scriptengine.engine.RhinoEngine} -
> org.mozilla.javascript.WrappedException: Wrapped
> org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.api.APIManagementException: Error while getting
> Subscriber (/store/modules/user/login.jag#38)
> {org.jaggeryjs.scriptengine.engine.RhinoEngine}
>
> TID: [0] [AM] [2014-10-01 19:54:17,205] ERROR
> {org.jaggeryjs.jaggery.core.manager.WebAppManager} -
> org.mozilla.javascript.WrappedException: Wrapped
> org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.api.APIManagementException: Error while getting
> Subscriber (/store/modules/user/login.jag#38)
> {org.jaggeryjs.jaggery.core.manager.WebAppManager}
>
> org.jaggeryjs.scriptengine.exceptions.ScriptException:
> org.mozilla.javascript.WrappedException: Wrapped
> org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.api.APIManagementException: Error while getting
> Subscriber (/store/modules/user/login.jag#38)
>

> also I attached my changed master-datasource.xml and registry.xml.
>
> but in Store node sign up part is working fine.

What do you mean by store node here?
Are you able to login to the publisher app?

Can you attach logs from Key-manager node when you face this issue.

> Regards,
>
> Akila
>
> This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
> the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney
> work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
> communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy
> this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this
> is an electronic communication. Thank you.

*Udara Rathnayake*
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com

Mobile : 1 4087864651