From: Dinesh J Weerakkody [mailto:dine...@wso2.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 4:25 PM
To: Akila Nimantha [IT/EKO/LOITS]
Cc: Udara Rathnayake; dev@wso2.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] API manager - Error while getting Subscriber

Akila,
Do you get this error at each and every time when you starts nodes or just one
time error?

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Akila Nimantha [IT/EKO/LOITS]
<aki...@lolctech.com<mailto:aki...@lolctech.com>> wrote:
Hi Udara and Dinesh,

I think I solved the problem.. problem was with my oracle ojdbc connector I
think. What I did was changed the odbc5 to odbc6 and cleared all generated
files in repository/components/dropins.
Thank you very much for your instant replies.
Now all server components working but when starting Publisher it shows a
error(but anyway server is up and running) regarding
“CarbonDeploymentSchedulerTask Error while running deployment scheduler” check
below for full error . also I search in the internet about this and it says I
need to add some patch to solve this problem. Guys do you have any idea about
that.

ERROR - CarbonDeploymentSchedulerTask Error while runni                ng
deployment scheduler..
        at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:793)
        at java.util.HashMap$EntryIterator.next(HashMap.java:834)
        at java.util.HashMap$EntryIterator.next(HashMap.java:832)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.loadOtherDirectories(Re
      positoryListener.java:270)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(Repositor
      yListener.java:253)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(Repositor
      yListener.java:371)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(Sc
      hedulerTask.java:59)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.
      java:67)
        at
org.wso2.carbon.core.deployment.CarbonDeploymentSchedulerTask.runAxisD
      eployment(CarbonDeploymentSchedulerTask.java:79)
        at
org.wso2.carbon.core.deployment.CarbonDeploymentSchedulerTask.run(Carb
      onDeploymentSchedulerTask.java:124)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439
      )
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:
      317)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.a
      ccess$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.r
      unPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.r
      un(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:204)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecu
      tor.java:895)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.
      java:918)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Regards,
Akila