Hi Everyone,

AsankaAB and Asitha have finally found the root cause of this issue.
Excellent stuff guys!

It appears as if a few different versions of transitive dependencies (i.e
guava) used within some of the libraries resulted in the package conflicts
observed. As for the resolutions available, we'd have to make the versions
of the aforesaid libraries that are being used in other dependencies
consistent across the platform. This is currently being worked on and We'll
be updating the thread once done.

Cheers,
Prabath