Hi Harsha / PrabhathA,

I have created pull requests for the above 2 patches. Please review and
commit.

https://github.com/wso2-dev/carbon-storage-management/pull/52

https://github.com/wso2/orbit/pull/30

Appreciate if the updated cql-driver and cassandra jars could be added to
the nexus repo soon, so we can work with them at MB code base.

Thanks,