IMHO, whether we go ahead with JPA or not depend on the developers (we) who
gonna use it. If it's not gonna make our life easier then I am +1 for this.

You only have to change DAO layer
from org.wso2.carbon.rssmanager.core.dao.util.EntityManager.java to bottom.
It would be great if we can do a background study about all the RDBMs types
and how the queries should change accordingly.

Cheers,
Dhanuka

*Dhanuka Ranasinghe*

Senior Software Engineer