Hi,

This random password will only be used to populate the connection password
field in the secondary store web ui. This password will be generated when
the user presses the edit button and it will be removed when the user
completes "update" operation. This password is merely used to populate the
connection password field ( Because leaving it blank forces the user to
type it each and every time when ever he edits other properties also ).

When the request comes to back end, we remove that random value and store
the original password in to config file.

@Darshana

Since this usage violates the security best practices, shall we restrict
the cache invalidation time for an hour ?

Regards,
Firzhan