Hi,

I'm also having this concern while executing UI test cases in WSO2 ES.

In my case ES Publisher App take ablout 15sec in order to populate properly
after completing indexing and all. Hence, I have to thread sleep all the
test classes. I would also like to know whether this is the recommended way
to slow down the web driver, or can we implicitly wait to start the test
execution by the framework.

Thanks!
- Ayesha

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 10:10 AM, Sohani Weerasinghe <soh...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When using selenium web driver to write test cases, currently  I am using
> Thread sleeps in order to control the speed of the browser. Is this the
> recommended way to slow down the execution speed?
>
> Please note that I am also using explicit waits to wait for certain
> conditions to occur before proceeding further and implicit waits to poll
> the DOM for a certain amount of time to find an element.
>
> Thanks,
> Sohani
> Sohani Weerasinghe
> Software Engineer