Hi Krishantha,

In order to avoid thread sleeps inside ui-test cases, I have written an
extension[01] for the automation framework which waits test execution until
assets are populated properly after completing indexing and all. This
applies for some other tests(ex: REST APIs) other than ui-test cases as
well.

With that I do not need to wait test cases unless specific cases. For
specific cases where wait is needed We'll implement our own wait functions
where ever possible.
WDYT?

[01] https://docs.wso2.com/display/TA430/TestNG+Listeners

Thanks!