Hi all,

I'm working on automating the OpenID to SAML federation flow. At the moment
OpenID implementation on IS 5.1.0 depends on the session, which would be
fixed in future. Hence when I start two IS instances with the same hostname
changing only the port the OpenID federation flow breaks since the cookie
is bound to the hostname and this overwrites each other's session
information resulting in lost sessions. Thus, I need to start two IS
instances that bind to different hostnames.
I would like to know whether this is possible with TAF 4.2.8 or how could
we achieve this scenario ?

Thanks,
Malithi.

--