[my earlier mail send failed, not sure it actually went through or not, so
re-sending]

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 8:34 PM, Jeewantha Dharmaparakrama <
jeewan...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Chanakas change was for mediation-ntask component and that change is
> already there in the pack. Everything works when ntask-core jar is replaced
> with what was released in M3. Obviously ntask-core jar which gets packed in
> M4 has the issue. Could it be due to the latest changes done on ntask-core ?

Oh Yeah, I see, yeah, then something in ntask should be wrong. And I just
remembered, we have recently done a change that came from Kernel, for the
startup handler, maybe that is not working as expected after the change. Is
the issue happening, when restarting the server after some tasks are
scheduled?, or does the problem also there when you just schedule a new
task when the server is running? ..

Anyways, @Chanika, can you please check this out. Verify the new usage of
"ServerStartupObserver" in ntask.

Cheers,