Hi Johann,

Following diff is the fix in user.core, and UI will be automatically
populated accordingly.

-
setMandatoryProperty(UserStoreConfigConstants.disabled,"Disabled","false",UserStoreConfigConstants.disabledDescription,
false);

+        setProperty(UserStoreConfigConstants.disabled,"Disabled","false",
UserStoreConfigConstants.disabledDescription);

Above fix was done only for
org.wso2.carbon.user.core.ReadWriteLDAPUserStoreManager,
same can be done for ReadOnlyLDAPUserStoreManager.

Apart from that same issue is there in
org.wso2.carbon.user.core.ldap.ActiveDirectoryUserStoreManager and
org.wso2.carbon.identity.user.store.remote.CarbonRemoteUserStoreManager.
Along with this, I will fix those as well and send the pull request.

Thanks,
Chanuka.