Hi All,

We have taken disable/enable functionality for user stores out into Listing
space.
Hence we can totally remove this property from listing in UI under
properties. (Still we need the above modification)

Thanks,
Pushpalanka.
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/