Thanks Tharindu for your interest on the project. You can use this thread
to ask any specific questions that you may have regarding the idea. We are
looking forward for your questions.

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 9:22 PM, Tharindu Peiris <tharin...@opensource.lk>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm Tharindu Madushanka, an undergraduate student In University of Colombo
> School of Computing Sri lanka,
> also an internship student in Lanka software foundation.
>
> I interesting about the gsoc project proposal [12].
> I have good experience with D3 , java and web development.
> also I did a literature survey about the "deep learning concepts" as my
> 3rd year survey.
> it would be great if we can discuss about more.
>
> [1]
> https://docs.wso2.com/display/GSoC/Project+Proposals+for+2015#ProjectProposalsfor2015-Proposal12:DeepLearningforWSO2MachineLearner
> <https://docs.wso2.com/display/GSoC/Project+Proposals+for+2015#ProjectProposalsfor2015-Proposal12:DeepLearningforWSO2MachineLearner>
>
> Thanks,
> Tharindu.

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/