Hi Tharindu,

We are going to use [1] as our Deep Neural Networking  (DNN) library (not
going to implement DNN in JavaScript). It contains a comprehensive set of
 DNN algorithms ( please see [1] for details). It is possible to run
 Deeplearning4j on Spark clusters and GPUs as well. So when it comes to
training large DNN, necessary algorithms are available in Deeplearning4j.
We are going to use them and without implementing new algorithms.

Therefore, the main task of this project, it to develop an intuitive
front-end ( later we can discuss more details) to interact with DNN
algorithms (high-level details are in [2]).

Thanks,

Upul

[1]. http://deeplearning4j.org/

[2].