Hi,

The user.core depends on ndatasource.rdbms module to get a datasource for
realm datasource and user store datasource. Recently we had to add
ndatasource.core dependency to ndatasource.rdbms module in order to fix an
issue. Then it created a cyclic dependency with the following order.

org.wso2.carbon.ndatasource.core --> org.wso2.carbon.core -->
org.wso2.carbon.registry.core --> org.wso2.carbon.user.core -->
org.wso2.carbon.ndatasource.rdbms --> org.wso2.carbon.ndatasource.core

As the user.core module is in top of the dependency tree, it should not be
depend on a module which is in the lower level in the dependency tree.
Therefore I have changed the user.core module to directly get datasource
using tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSource. The PR [1] has the changes done.

@Johann Please review the PR

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon4-kernel/pull/147

--
Best Regards..