Hi Senduran,

Regarding the LC issue, here is what happen.

   1. In your cloud setup you have a governance space[1], which contains
   set of assets with references to MobileAppLifeCycle.
   2. Governance Registry keeps lifecycles in the config space
   3. When ES is mounted to the above governance space[1] with a fresh
   config space[2], you don't get the MobileAppLifeCycle there in the new
   config[2] registry.
   4. Hence, old assets will not behave as expected since the lifecycle is
   missing
   5. Further, when you try to add the MobileAppLifeCycle through the
   governance API, it doesn't allow you do so saying the MobileAppLifeCycle is
   already there.
   6. Reason for above #5 is, governance API checks whether any resource
   has a reference to that MobileAppLifeCycle name(instead of checking config
   space for available lifecycles) before allowing us to add it(which is IMO
   wrong)

Hence, you will have to use same gov/config database pair or you will have
to cleanup the governance database by removing assets which refers to
non-existing lifecycles.

/Ruchira