Hi,

In App Manager  (also in API Manager), we are using 3 jaggery apps, store,
publisher and admin-dashboard. We need to to print the url's for all these
3 apps in the server startup console. Currently we have only Store,
Publisher urls being printed.

[2015-03-03 01:01:00,779]  INFO - CarbonUIServiceComponent Mgt Console URL
: https://204.13.82.212:9443/carbon/
[2015-03-03 01:01:00,780]  INFO - CarbonUIServiceComponent *APP Publisher
Default Context : http://204.13.82.212:9763/publisher
<http://204.13.82.212:9763/publisher>*
[2015-03-03 01:01:00,780]  INFO - CarbonUIServiceComponent

*APP Store Default Context : http://204.13.82.212:9763/store
<http://204.13.82.212:9763/store>*

We tried adding new context to the component.xml of product-style bundle.
But seems org.wso2.carbon.ui bundle supports only two additional contexts
to be defined in the component.xml (namely "default-context" and
"default-additional-context") other than the /carbon mgt-console context.

Bellow is the carbon.ui code segment use to construct and print those
server urls.

if (reference != null) {
                carbonUIDefinitions =
                        (CarbonUIDefinitions) ctxt.getBundleContext().
getService(reference);
                if (carbonUIDefinitions != null) {
                    if
(carbonUIDefinitions.getContexts().containsKey("default-context")) {
                        defaultContext =
carbonUIDefinitions.getContexts().get("default-context");
                    }if
(carbonUIDefinitions.getContexts().containsKey("default-additional-context"))
{
                        defaultAdditionalContext =
carbonUIDefinitions.getContexts().get("default-additional-context");
                    }

                }
            }

<.......................>
Then process defaultContext and defaultAdditionalContext.

For App Manager-1.0.0 release we could go ahead with only store/publisher
urls since we need to introduce a new kernel patch to 4.2.0, if we are
going to fix this. Is there any reason to restrict into two additional
contexts ? Or if it is a limitation in current implement, can we fix it for
future kernel release ?

Regards,
Dinusha.

--