There is no specific reason. We initially had the support for printing only
one context url, but later with APIMANAGER-651, we have introduced support
for an additional context url. This can be improved to support multiple
contexts as well. Yes, we can fix this for a future kernel release. Please
create a jira for this.

--
*Kishanthan Thangarajah*
Senior Software Engineer,