Hi,

   1. After copy and publish a new API version with the require
   re-subscription option and invoke the new API version without doing
   re-subscription it give an error, which is correct.
   2. But after that if I do a re-subscription and invoke the new API
   version again, the first new API version invocation after re-subscription
   is getting failed and getting success from 2nd invocation after
   re-subscription.
   3. This behaviour is not happening if I do not invoke the new API version
   before doing the re-subscription. In that case, first invocation of new
   API version after re-subscription is getting succeed.

Is there any reason for the above 2nd  observation?.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Saneth Dharmakeerthi
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.