Hi Nuwan,

With <EnableGatewayKeyCache>*false*</EnableGatewayKeyCache>  it is working
correctly. First new API invocation after re-subscription is not getting
failed even a false invocation happens before doing the re-subscription.

But it is strange the behaviour with
<EnableGatewayKeyCache>*true*</EnableGatewayKeyCache>,
because  first new API invocation after re-subscription is getting failed
when false invocation happens before doing the re-subscription and  first
API invocation after re-subscription is not getting failed when false
invocation
is not attempt before doing the re-subscription.

Can't this be a issue with caching mechanism? because with or without cash,
the first invocation after re-subscription should pass regardless of what
has happened before the re-subscription.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Saneth Dharmakeerthi
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.