Hi Kathees,

we have released ESB 490 M7 pack with the synapse version
synapse-core_2.1.3.wso2v2 and this should be same in the develop branch of
the M8. I think you are having an older version of 490-M7 which has the
SNAPSHOT synapse version. So If you need to do any change in to
synapse-core, please take the code from tag 2.1.3.wso2v2 and do your
changes and apply the patch in to M8.

If you need to test on the latest develop branch of the synapse, then you
need to change the M8 pack to include the 2.1.3.wso2v3-SNAPSHOT in the pack
and do the testing (This needs you to change the synapse version in the
carbon-mediation and product-esb and build them from the beginning).

Thanks,
Chanaka

Chanaka Fernando
Technical Lead