I have noticed random test failures in Jenkins is getting increase
specially in Java7 builds, as an example among 5 product-greg[1] builds 4
were unstable due to random test failures ( each time due to different test
cases ).  In our local builds we are not getting any of these random
failures and no SCM changes as well, it looks like Jenkins issue to me.

G-Reg team looked into this but still no luck, can Jenkins volunteers team
look into these issues ?

FYI product-greg job info during 5 consecutive runs.

Build #439 - No SCM changes
------------------------------------
org.wso2.carbon.registry.app.test.CommentTestCase.AddComment

Build #440 - No SCM changes
---------------------------------------
org.wso2.carbon.registry.reporting.test.ReportClassTestCases.testgetAttributeNames
org.wso2.carbon.registry.server.mgt.test.ServerStartupTestCase.testVerifyLogs
org.wso2.carbon.registry.tck.cmis.CMISTck.runTckTest

Build #441 - No SCM changes
org.wso2.carbon.registry.server.mgt.test.ServerStartupTestCase.testVerifyLogs

Build #442 - No SCM changes
org.wso2.carbon.registry.app.test.FileSystemImportExportTestCase.FileImportTest

Build #443 - No SCM changes
Success

[1] - https://wso2.org/jenkins/view/product-builds/job/product-greg/

Thanks !