Hi Sagara,

While analyzing the configuration history of product-greg [1] (those who
have permission can view this) found that jdk version is changed from
Oracle-JDK-1.6.0_33
to Oracle-JDK-1.7.0_51. I think this issue was introduced by this JDK
change.

When the unit test are run in Java7 it may run in different order, Order of
test cases are not guaranteed unless it is specifically specified.
So you have to add "@FixMethodOrder(MethodSorters.NAME_ASCENDING)" to all
your test classes to guarantee the order.

Please try with the above fix.

[1]
https://wso2.org/jenkins/job/product-greg/jobConfigHistory/showDiffFiles?timestamp1=2015-03-07_21-35-42&timestamp2=2015-03-11_12-14-37

Thanks,