Hi,

While writing  Integration Automated Tests for Product ML, I came across
the following scenario:

Suppose there are several workflows I want to test (workflow_1,
 workflow_2, ...). Each workflow consists of several methods.
i.e:

   - workflow_1
      - method_A
      - method_B
      - method_C
   - workflow_2
      - method_X
      - method_Y
      - method_Z
   - and so on..

Every workflow read/write from/to database. In user-scenarios, these
workflows are also again executed in order. i.e: each workflow needs the
data written to DB from the previous workflow.

Would like to know the Best way of writing tests to this scenario. Is it
acceptable to use a happy-scenario of workflow_1 when initializing tests
for workflow_2?
OR should I populate the DB using a pre-created DB dump, OR mock the
database?

Thanks,
Supun

--