Hi Supun,

it is not a good idea to  populate a DB using  DB dumps, because it is not
pactrical to maintain the db dumps and package the dumps with product.

In user scenarios also  these workflows are executed in same oder it is ok
to have dependencies among the workflows.

But at the *beginning of each workflow it is must  to verify *the needed
data is available in the db.
These verifications can be implemented inside *@beforeClass *or *@
beforeTest* methods(this depends on how you arrange the test cases).
Also if  you arrange the each workflow as test groups you can use  "
*dependsOnGroups*" to control the dependency amoung  workflows.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Saneth Dharmakeerthi
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.