Hi All,

Today I had a progress update of  igviz.js with Srinath .He pointed out
several improvements for the project.

   - Add graph sketching support to igviz.js
   - Come up with a tabular representation for a graph
   - Improve the styles in samples site
   - Add single number diagram ( min/max/average.. with a distribution
   curve or histogram)
   - Add more aggregate function (min,max,avg..)  support to dirll-down
   feature

Currently this library supports following visualizations and
features.Please find the source code of igviz.js [2]
<https://github.com/dunithd/igviz> and the samples site [1]
<http://dunithd.github.io/igviz/samples/> , Any thoughts/suggestions are
highly appreciated

*Charts ( All of these charts are implemented in Vega.js)*

   1.  Bar Charts
      1. Two dimensional Bar chart
      2. Grouped Bar chart
      3. Stacked Bar chart
   2. Line Charts
      1. Single Series Line chart
      2. Multi series line chart
   3. Area Charts
      1. Single series area chart
      2. Multi series area chart
      3. Stacked area chart
      4. Scatter Plot
   1. Four Dimensional charts (x,y,point color,point size)

*Other Types of Visualizations ( Implemented in D3.js)*

   - Map
   - Arc (Progress representation)
   - Table Representation of a data table (Conditional formating based on
   dataset)

*Features of Charts*

   -  Legends (B2,B3,L2,A2,A3)
   -  Tool-tips (L1,L2,A1,A2, S1)
   -  Drill Downing (B1)
   -  Grids (users can configure as they want)
   -  Real Time updates (B1,A1,A2,L1)
   -  Responsive Handlers And Dynamic Resizing

*Basic API*

chart = igviz.setup("#divID",chartConfig,dataTable.metadata)
//chartConfig-minimal
set of parameters
chart.setXaxis(axisConfig)
     .setYaxis(yaxisConfig)
     .setDimension(dimensionConfig)                             //optional
visual customization

chart.plot( dataTable.data, callBack);           //draw the charts based on
the parameters

chart.update(newData)                                          //real-time
updating
chart.resize()                            //Responsive Handler

[1] http://dunithd.github.io/igviz/samples/
[2] https://github.com/dunithd/igviz
[3] Generic UI Parameter Names
<https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheets/d/1tCf3lTZ7kkEXdK7T75tKEXqm0QhsZZpiF47saKNMboc/edit#gid=0>