Hi Godwin,

Please see my comments inline.

AFAIK, in old model (file base persistence) roles are not persisting in
meta file and it use AuthorizationManager (JDBCAuthorizationManager) for
persistence, We use same model for current implementation as well and roles
are not persisting in registry.

The problem with that approach is we need to include this information
within the CAR file. Otherwise, it is not self contained. We need to have
this user role information within the CAR file.

@Sohani: If we can make sure all the security related scenarios (which
requires user related information) are working properly with the <parameter
name="allowRoles">admin</parameter>, then we can use this parameter instead
of a separate registry resource.

Thanks,
Chanaka