Hi Chanaka,

I have implemented creating security policy files via Developer Studio and
user role implementation hasn't completed yet since I am waiting for IS
team's input on this. I have discussed this issue @architecture "Implementing
User Roles configurations for security policies with Developer Studio" and
based on the IS team's update, we can continue our implementation.

Also, I'll check the parameter which Susinda mentioned for all the
scenarios and if we can use this parameter I think we can proceed with this.

Thanks,
Sohani

Sohani Weerasinghe
Software Engineer