Hi,

And of course the BPELs will invoke the methods in
ApplicationManagementService.
Hi Asanka,

Think of a scenario where jenkins plugin or other service which is hosted
outside AF runtime wanted to perform Application operations; then exposing
them as a web service is the way. I think that's the rationale behind
making ApplicationManagementService  a SOAP one.

Regards,
Anuruddha.

*Anuruddha Premalal*
Software Eng. | WSO2 Inc.